May 2, 2014

Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single in Bleached

I Bought This

To finish out my Wet n Wild week, I have a gorgeous little glitter single for you. I don't usually buy eyeshadow singles, nor do I usually buy glitter eyeshadow... but when this gem caught my eye, I just had to have it. Opalescent glitter is one of my (many) weaknesses and although I don't wear it on a daily basis, I think this would be a beautiful accent for special event makeup looks.


Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single in Bleached

Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single in Bleached

Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single in Bleached Swatch

Wet n Wild Color Icon Glitter Single in Bleached Swatch


 I bought this Glitter Single at Walgreens for .99c and it's a creme eyeshadow, so the glitter does not have any fallout. It felt a bit gritty at first when I was swatching it, but a few swipes wand it felt quite creamy and smooth. It has coconut oil and aloe in it.....  o_o  yes, a .99c eyeshadow. The glitter can be built up and looks absolutely dazzling in the light. I can't wait to try this out in a few different looks.

I applied it with my finger and quite a bit of the glitter stuck on my fingertip, so maybe it would be better applied with a brush and dabbed on. Once it was on, it stayed on well! I don't think I'll have to worry about glitter getting all over my face when I'm wearing this.

Do you do glitter on your eyes, or is it too much for you?



2 comments:

  1. Bleached was the only one of these I picked up and really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same, it was the only one that really stood out to me. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...