May 1, 2014

Wet n Wild Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain in Legendary Face

I Bought This


There's something so fresh and pretty about nude lips, especially nude gloss for Spring/Summer. I have been searching fruitlessly for a pretty nude pink shade that doesn't wash me out or settle into the lines on my lips, and I think I may have finally found it. I bought the Wet n Wild Vicious Varnish High Shine Lip Stain at Walgreens for $3.49 and it may just be the best purchase I've made this year.










The applicator has a flat paddle tip, much like the Fergie Megalast Liquid Lip Color and like them are also intended to stain the lips. Unlike the Megalast Liquid Lip Color (which dry to a matte finish) these are a very shiny gloss. I am in love with the colour of Legendary Face, it is just the perfect nude pink for me! I have struggled with finding a good nude pink for my skintone, but this has enough of a pinky beige element to work. It feels smooth and slightly sticky and stays on for at least 3 hours without budging. The stain wasn't so noticeable to me, but that might be because it's a nude shade. I think I need to buy 5 of these as backups because I will be wearing it A LOT! 






Legendary Face is sooo soft and pretty, PERFECT for a natural look, or for when you want to do something crazy dramatic with your eyes. This is one of those staple makeup products that you always have in your purse and I love, love, love it.




2 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...