Dec 6, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Lipstick Penthouse Sweet & Old School Glam on Warm/Yellow Toned Skin

I Bought This



I'm quite liking a few of the Fergie x Wet n Wild products and these lipsticks are no exception. They aren't the best matte lipsticks out there, but they're pretty great for the price!

Price: Around $3.49
Size:
   .1 OZ
L-R: Penthouse Sweet, Old School Glam

L-R: Penthouse Sweet, Old School Glam
L-R: Penthouse Sweet, Old School Glam

Penthouse Sweet

Drugstore Matte Red Lipstick
Old School Glam


The texture is a creamy matte which can be a bit drying, but they go on pretty smoothly with slight tugging and are opaque. You should always prep your lips by exfoliating and putting on lip balm before wearing lipstick anyway! Both shades seemed like cool tones, so I wasn't sure how they'd look on my warm toned skin, but surprisingly they look quite nice. I really enjoy matte finishes for winter and these two don't settle into lines too much. I would probably advise taking a lip balm along though, as they do get more drying the longer you wear them, but I do also have dry lips. The quality is kind of in the middle, not the most amazing matte texture, but not the worst either.

I think I'll be picking up a few more of the shades, since they're so pretty and you can't beat the price!


10 comments:

  1. I really like Penthouse Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! And it matches my hair lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the original drawing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I do. As I said, my friend drew it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would your friend consider sharing the design? Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! Let me know

    ReplyDelete
  7. The second one looks amazing on you! However, I think that Penthouse Sweet is too pink for your yellow undertones, and tends to wash you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! This is my all time favourite. In 2001, i was in love with Mamoru and jealous of Usagi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...