Jan 15, 2012

Pink gyaru style shoes from Shoedazzle. Monthly shoe clubs: yea or nay?

Hello Beauties!

I still have no internet (til wednesday) but I wanted to show you these gorgeous shoes I got from Shoedazzle, so I'm posting from my phone!

I have been buying mostly stuff for the house, but I bought these shoes before we moved and they just arrived!

They are reminiscent of the chunky heeled shoes popular in gyaru fashion, like these:

 




I know some of you won't like these, but if you're a gyaru fan like me you'll understand ;)




I love love love them, best of all they're suede! Although they may not be everyone's cup of tea, I am absolutely smitten with them <3 I can't wait to find some cute outfits to pair them with.

I got these from Shoedazzle in their 50% off section. I don't buy from Shoedazzle often, as a lot of their shoes just aren't worth the $40 price tag. I mostly buy when they have 20-50% off promos or if there are a pair of boots that I really like.

The whole "monthly shoe club" isn't really my thing, as $40 a month for one pair of shoes doesn't appeal to the frugalista in me. I hate the fact that you have to remember to opt out every month, otherwise they automatically charge you the $40. That's one of the reasons I haven't checked out some of the others, like Just Fab. Having to remember to opt out of 3 or 4 different shoe clubs every month would be too much for my faulty memory. I also prefer looking for sales, as you can usually get great quality shoes for a better price.

What do you think about monthly shoe clubs? Love/hate/indifferent?

I have a whole bunch of posts for when my internet is back! Til then, I'll try to post when I can.
Ishah xx

5 comments:

  1. I love the shoe clubs...especially JustFab. I do shoedazzle too but have found more stuff I like from Justfab...I haven't been buying to much just because of not really needing it but I agree with not all look like they are worth the money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to check out Just Fab, I've seen a lot of nice shoes from them popping up on different blogs. Their shoes look a bit classier than most of Shoedazzle's offerings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooh those are some beauties! I love the suede :)

    I'm a member at ShoeDazzle and LOVE them! I've written a review here if you want to see what I think... http://www.shoeclubreviews.com/shoedazzle/

    Have you had a chance to sign up to any other clubs? They all work the same way essentially but if you sign up for more you have a better chance of finding styles that you like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't yet, but I plan on signing up to Just Fab this month :) What's your favourite shoe club?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to say JustFab... They seem to have the most member perks for all the clubs I've tried and I seem to order more shoes from there than anywhere else. I've gotten some really nice shoes from SHoedazzle too though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...