Sep 9, 2014

OPI Bubble Bath + Gold Shimmer + Glitter Gradient Nails

I Bought This

Just wanted to share my recent mani with you all. I bought OPI Bubble Bath from a girl who was selling a bunch of polish and wanted to try it out, so I put on 2 coats and LOVED the result. The shiny, sheer beautiful nude shade is to die for! But of course I couldn't leave it like that, so I did a coat of Sinful Colors 24 Karat which is a lux gold shimmer, and then applied loose iridescent glitter in a sort of gradient.





I'm so in love with the result and I can definitely see this being a beautiful look for any time of the year. Nude and glitter are so perfect for each other and a combo that I find myself using time and time again.

What's your go to mani that suits all the seasons?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...