Nov 13, 2011

Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 27 Review & comparison: No. 23 ‘Natural Beige’, No. 27 ‘Honey Beige’ & No. 31 ‘Golden Beige’

 Ok, it’s LOOOONG overdue, but I finally got around to doing a comparison of these three shades.

I have previously reviewed Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 23 ‘Natural Beige’ and No. 31 ‘Golden Beige’ and was excited to see they introduced a shade in between, No. 27 ‘Honey Beige’.

DSC_1473

There was definitely a huge gap between the cooler toned No. 23 and the very warm toned No. 31 and i think No. 27 is a perfect balance between the two. I tend to be warm toned, so although I had previously used No. 23 in Winter when my skin tone was a bit lighter, it was still too cool and had a bit of a greyish cast that was noticeable on my skin. No. 27 is a perfect lighter shade for me in the cooler months.

Left: No. 23                          Middle: No. 27                           Right: No.31
DSC_1484


Partially blended in, still creamy
Left: No. 23                          Middle: No. 27                           Right: No.31
DSC_1486



More blended, dry to the touch
Left: No. 23                          Middle: No. 27                           Right: No.31
DSC_1489

The difference in tone and shade are apparent, No.23 is for much lighter, cooler toned skin. No. 27 is definitely ‘honey’ in colour, whereas No. 31 looks almost orangey next to it.

As for texture, coverage and finish, No.27 is just like the others I have previously reviewed :) I will be using No. 27 in the cooler months and No. 31 in Summer when I have a bit of a tan. No. 23 I think I’ll send to my sister who is lighter than me and a bit more cool-toned.



Check out my other posts on Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.

I hope this helps anyone who is looking at buying one of these shades!

Missha is a great BB Cream brand and they are constantly having promotions. Recently I got a free full sized BB Cream for the launch of their new site, just for being an email subscriber! They usually post their promos on Facebook and Twitter, but I think being an email subscriber to their website is probably the best way to find out about specials and discounts. At the moment they are offering a e-giftcard with all purchases of $40 or more, $20 off for VIP members and $15 off for existing and new members. I have not been asked by the company to promote them, I just truly love the brand! :)

Ishah xx

19 comments:

  1. Nice review! I've been thinking for a while now that 27 would be perfect for my skintone, and I think your post just confirms that for me. Nice swatches :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I originally ordered No. 31 and it is def too orangey for my skin tone. I went back and ordered No. 27. I wish I saw your post before I ordered the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MarciaF (beauty info zone)11/14/2011 7:23 PM

    Of the 3 BB creams I've got, Missha is my favorite. I wear it in 21 for my very fair cool toned skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! Glad to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, that's unfortunate! You can always use 31 in summer as a contouring bronzer :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love Missha, the texture, the finish, the great formula and customer service :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What is your skintone in MAC? Because I have to ask a friend to pick up a bb cream for me and I'm kinda thinking between the 31 and 27. unable to make a decision so far. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm NC35, the main difference between the two is that 31 definitely has more of an orangey tone to it. I am quite warm toned, so it blends in with my skintone well in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know where I could buy #27 online? and hopefully nice and cheap?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Honestly, I would subscribe to Missha by either email, twitter or facebook as they have a lot of great promos that will usually bring the price down to around $18.99 or so. Plus you know you're getting the real thing and it's a reputable company.

    ReplyDelete
  11. heyhihelloyou12/14/2011 11:14 AM

    thank you for doing this!!! i've been looking all over for a review like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. chocoholic-hijabi12/15/2011 10:22 AM

    Great comparison! if only they shipped to the UK =( (or if there was a Missha stockist in UK). Would love to have tried #31 =(

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello from spain!
    very helpful :) This week I've received the #31. I bought it by ebay becose in Spain we don't have an official page of missha or any shop- :( Could you post (or send me) a picture with diference angles of the box and the cream? to compare, because my friends use the #23 and they bought in a oficial page in Korea and in eeuu is a little bit different! Tahnks! And i wanna see that isn't a fake

    ReplyDelete
  14. problem with that is that they dont deliver to the uk =[

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jenni, don't have the box anymore, but if you have a look at my review on No 31, I took a picture of both the korean and US tubes together.

    Deeja91, I know, it's a shame they don't ship internationally! Your best bet would be to buy from Sasa.com, they ship internationally and are reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much ^.^ you are awesome I think Missha should give you a % of what you are recommend it XD JK... I will order mi Honey Beige right now ^.^ Thank you again ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm NC35 and got no 31 (for 30 bucks yikes..but thats cuz shipping and handling!). I haven't got it yet but I'm really nervous now that its not going to match...

    ReplyDelete
  18. NC35 should be fine with no31, it does slightly adjust to your skintone (slightly). Are you in the US? Misshaus.com has great deals for their email subscribers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...