Jun 25, 2014

TJ Maxx Nail Polish Haul

I Bought This

In a nail polish Facebook group I belong to, the ladies are always posting pictures of gorgeous polishes they find at TJ Maxx. I recently discovered one near me, so I decided to try my luck and go hunting for polish bargains.

Happily, I found a little section with some very inexpensive pretties! The OPIs were$7.99 for a set of two liquid sands and $3.99 for the individual polishes. The ORLY FX was $3.99 and the NOPIs were $2.99 each.



L-R: OPI Get Your Number, OPI Can't Let Go, OPI Solitare, OPI Pussy Galore


L-R: OPI Yodel Me On My Cell, OPI Gouda Gouda Two Shoes, ORLY FX Fight On, NOPI You're An Angel, NOPI She's Lily Something


The liquid sands are my first texture polishes and I'm excited to try them out! I already used Can't Let Go for a pedicure and it is amazing. I want to do a mani with Solitare and Pussy Galore next, so hopefully they work out well together.

Have you found any polish at your TJ Maxx? I'm on the hunt for some SpaRitual polishes. Any recommendations on places to find cheap polish?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...