Oct 9, 2012

Polish Days - Sentimental Polka Dot Nail Art.


It's time for Polish Days again!

For this month's Polish Days the theme is sentimental. I decided to use two of the very first polishes I ever bought after becoming interested in nail blogs and blogging. Essie Turquoise & Caicos is a beautiful blue-green, almost minty colour. It is one of my favourite shades and is so soft and pretty. China Glaze Something Sweet is a lilac pink pastel, the very first pink I went out looking for. I love pink and this is just the epitome of feminine!

I decided to play on the soft, feminine theme and do a half moon mani with pretty polka dots :) The gold is a Kiss nail art polish. I hope you like it!






Check out the other Polish Days posts!




13 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...