Oct 30, 2012

Being 8 months pregnant and being super weirdly private about it.

I've never been a super private person. I post tons of pictures of myself, probably overshare way too much on Facebook and then take the overspill to Twitter. That being said, I'm still reluctant to post about my kids on my blog.. the fear of pedophilia rings stealing my precious children's images runs rampant through my imagination.

When I found out I was pregnant, I wasn't sure if I should share it on my blog, or like the rest of my child related stuff, just keep it to Facebook. Time went on and I just never really found the right time or situation to be public about it, and wondered if anyone would really even care? So here I am, 4 weeks away from my due date and making an announcement!




I have actually been photoshopping my face slimmer recently, because I think it looks huge and puffy and fat (the above are obviously not PSed.. moonface (O3O) lolol). I know, it's ridiculously stupid and vain, but I can't help it! My boobs are huge too, which I don't mind as much lol. I will most likely be awol for a little while after the baby's birth (another boy! Number 3). I can't imagine I'll be inclined to do my makeup or hair for a few weeks, therefore I won't be taking any photos of myself! #vanity

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed when I found out we weren't having a girl. Yes, a healthy baby is all that matters, but after 2 boys I really, really wanted a little girl to share girly things with.. such as my love for Hello Kitty, nail polish and pink. My husband doesn't seem to like it when I try to share those things with the boys =_=; I was crushingly disappointed for a while, but I have come to terms with it and I know this little boy is going to be just as sweet and lovely as his big brothers. Plus I have lots and lots of nieces to make up for it!

Troll ultrasound tech decided to unsubtly rub it in ._.


No, really, thanks for pointing that out.

On another note, we still don't have a name! My husband and I can't seem to agree on anything. He has been pushing since baby 1 to have a namesake. He is named after his father and wants his son to carry on his name....... I am really not down with that. I just can't imagine calling my son the same name as my husband, not to mention my father-in-law. It's confusing enough as it is with two of them, let alone 3. And of course he'll end up with a nickname, just like my husband has a nickname.. which he doesn't like. What's the point in giving him the same name if he's just going to end up called by the nickname??? So anyway, now he just wants a C name (with a k sound) because he and both or other boys all have C names, but he has only suggested 2 so far. His contributions have been Caine (I don't like it... Sounds like pain) and Cassius (our last name is Clay. Cassius Clay??? Come on now). I really like the name Cai and have suggested so many others that my head is going to explode with so many C names, but he doesn't like any of them. What's a girl to do? I should just sneakily fill out the birth certificate when he's out of the room and play dumb until it's too late ;)

Thank you for bearing with me through this overly wordy post, I hope I didn't bore you!

Anyone got any C name suggestions for me? I'm getting desperate! Lol. Will be sharing my baby shower pics soon if you're interested! :)


5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I know judy from itsjudytime posts about her pregnancy journey online, but to be honest i would still be pretty private about posting things that regards other people. and you dont have a moon face, you look good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thank you :) I don't think I could post publicly about my kids like a lot of bloggers do, but I do enjoy reading others' posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jasmine Huston10/31/2012 7:30 AM

    Wow hun you look amazing! I can understand not wanting to share online though, there are so many weirdos out there! :(
    Congratulations though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fatty liver diet sandra cabot fatty liver diet sandra cabot fatty liver diet sandra cabot

    my site - fastest cure for fatty liver

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...