Oct 26, 2012

Ruby Queen Violet Circle Lens from Eyecandy Lens

This is the second pair of lenses I received for review from Eyecandy Lens, the Ruby Queen Violet circle lens.


 From EyecandyLens.com:


Ruby Queen Violet

Brand: NEO
Origin: South Korea
Water content: 45%
Diameter: 14.2 mm
Base Curve: 8.6

Duration: 1 year disposable
Create your signature look with the Ruby Queen series, a premium range by NEO Vision!  This series is designed to frame the iris multi-faceted diamond cut, exuding sophistication, class and personality.







This lens has a really pretty and unique diamond cut pattern. It looks stunning on the eyes. They are quite comfortable, I wore them for around 5 hours and they were fine. They are slightly smaller than the Dueba Max Pure Pink, and didn't seem to be as drying.






My face looks super white =_=;; I used a mattifying powder from e.l.f. and it made my face a bit ghostly in the flash. Please don't think I am purposely trying to whiten my face lol. The lenses are soooo vibrant, I love the way they look! I'm planning to wear them on Halloween with my Cleopatra costume and I'm sure they'll get a lot more use in the future :D Don't forget to use my code ISHAHBEAUTY if you order from Eyecandy Lens for a free surprise gift.

I'm going to do more circle lens reviews soon and possibly even a giveaway, so stay tuned :)


2 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...