Oct 1, 2012

Winmax Nail Brights Polish No. 4 and No. 7 from Daiso Japan

Today I have two more of the Winmax Nail Brights polishes from Daiso Japan. These are No. 4 and No. 7.






No. 4 is a light, creamy beige shimmer polish with small opalescent glitter. It is pretty sheer and needed 4 coats, even so I can still see some VNL. Might be good for layering, we shall see. Pooled at the tips a bit also.

No. 7 is a light, silvery gold glitter polish. This is 4 coats and it covered nice and evenly. It sort of reminds me of China Glaze I'm Not Lion. Super in love with it!





I think these are pretty good polishes for the price you pay ($1.50). Certainly better than some of the cheapo polishes I've bought from drugstores. You can check out my other Daiso nail polish posts here.

Tomorrow I'll be posting a review and video on Daiso cosmetics, so be sure to check it out!


2 comments:

  1. whoah the extreme sparkliness is so reminiscent of the girls in the japanese magazines! i dont think i own any polishes as sparkly as this! not sure if i've seen american polishes that are equally sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I am loving the nail polish! They have a lot of variety, so I'll definitely be picking up more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...