Oct 17, 2012

Pink Wednesday: Eyeko Nude Polish #BCA manicure

October as we all should know, is Breast Cancer Awareness month.

I don't have anyone in my family with breast cancer and hope I never do, but we have been touched by other forms of cancer and really, cancer is cancer. We all should be aware of how devastating it can be when it affects us or someone close to us.

Today I decided to do my part in spreading breast cancer awareness for October and do a pretty pink mani.



This is 2 coats of Eyeko Nude polish with a coat of Zoya Chloe over it. The butterfly on my ring finger was done with a Kiss nail art stencil and Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Hi-Res.



Hope you all take part in going pink for October! I'm posting some new circle lens reviews soon, along with a video, so keep your eyes peeled!


1 comment:

  1. very pretty! :) where did you get the stencil?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...