Jun 2, 2014

Pure Ice Jaguar: Gold Heart French Accent Nails

I Bought This

Ever had one of those days where you have no idea what to do with your nails? I always have days like that and I sit and rack my brains for ages and then just end up doing something super simple. This time I decided to do a simple gold with two heart accent nails. Pure Ice Jaguar is a pretty gold metallic nail polish with tiny silver glitter in it. Jaguar is a little brushstroke-y but it's nice enough for me to overlook that.






I like the look of the gold hearts against the 'negative space' as they call it. It looks classic and clean and next time I might try it with red :)


1 comment:

  1. they look more like bunny ears than hearts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...