Oct 25, 2013

Halloween Inspiration: Cat Makeup Tutorials




I decided I'd do the good old cat for Halloween, since it's easy and fun and I have this super cute cat ear headband from Forever 21. I wanted to kick it up a notch and do a cat makeup look to really take the costume to the next level, so I searched for some tutorials and found these beautiful looks.

  1. Last Minute Halloween Party Cat Makeup by fashionista804 on Youtube - a sultry, bold red lipped cat look that can be easily put together last minute.
  2. Lion Halloween Makeup Tutorial by Jen @ From Head to Toe - this lion look can be easily adapted to a kitty cat and is more subtle and natural.
  3. Sexy Cat Halloween Makeup by Julia @ MissChievous.tv - an intricate leopard print eye with two toned lips, that's one high fashion kitty!
  4. Halloween Tutorial: Leopard Cat Makeup - by Makeup by Aggie - a more stylized leopard makeup look, very daring and costume makeup-like.
I am loving all of these beautiful looks and will be drawing inspiration from all of them. Which one is your favourite??


2 comments:

  1. Top two are nice, not loving the last one

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave is the first one, but I like the idea of leopard print too, maybe not as much as that though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...