Nov 3, 2013

Hue in the City Girls Chat 3: Top 3 Makeup Products When You're in a Rush


Question of the Week:

What are your top 3 go-to makeup products when you're getting ready in a rush?




If we're talking about getting ready in 5 minutes, this is me basically every day. During the week I'm rushing around trying to get breakfast on the table, school lunches packed and kids washed, dressed and ready so I don't usually have much time to do my makeup. Through trial and error, I've found 3 great products that make me look pretty and polished in 5 minutes.

1. POND'S Luminous Finish BB Cream - This is my favourite lightweight tinted moisturiser and it's easy to quickly put on and blend with my fingers. It smooths and perfects my complexion, while still looking natural.
2. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit - Nothing pulls you together like a perfectly filled in brow. This eyebrow kit gives you an amazingly natural look with its duo of brow gel and powder. Even without mascara or eyeliner, my face feels 'done' when I have a well-groomed brow.
3. Jordana Twist and Shine Balm Stain - When I don't have time to do some prep work on my lips, I reach for a good all in one product like these. Smooth and hydrating like a lip balm, but giving the bright pop of colour of a lipstick. I love how long lasting these balm stains are as well.

Some great recent posts from the Hue in the City bloggers:


1 comment:

  1. Megan Richardson11/04/2013 11:01 AM

    Entered! need some new candles! =) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...