Nov 25, 2013

Hue In The City Girls Chat 4: Do you struggle with pairing an eye look with a bold lip?



Question of the Week:

Do you struggle with pairing an eye look with a bold lip?




Honestly, no.... I don't have any problem pairing an eye look with a bold lip because I always do the same thing!! Simple eyes, neutral eyeshadows with liquid liner and maybe falsies for a bit of drama. Maybe my problem is finding new and different eye looks to do with bold lip colours.... Changing up my circle lenses is probably the only big difference in all of these looks. What kind of eye makeup do you usually do when you wear bold lipstick? I need some fresh ideas!

Some great recent posts from the Hue in the City bloggers:




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...