Jul 4, 2011

Manicure Monday: 4th of July edition

Happy 4th of July to all my American readers :) Hope you’re having a great long weekend! We have a lot of BBQing in store for today.

I didn’t have much time to do my nails last night, but I wanted to do a simple but pretty 4th of July inspired mani.

These are the polishes I used:

Unnamed Color Club blue polish, OPI Met On The Internet, Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope.

DSC_0440



3 coats of OPI Met On The Internet on all fingers except ring, 2 coats Color Club polish on ring finger, 2 coats Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope on ring finger.

DSC_0405  DSC_0408

DSC_0436

DSC_0418


I think it turned out well! It looks festive, without being too over the top and it took next to no time at all.

This would be a great Time Saver if you want an extra pop for the 4th or another holiday (using different colours) but don’t want to spend a long time on your nails.

Hope you all have a great day and let me know if you did a special 4th of july mani/makeup look!

Ishah xx

1 comment:

  1. Ishah @ Beauty Mamas8/02/2011 6:35 PM

    I love YOUR nail beds! Mine are too short haha :) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...