Jul 20, 2011

Brand New Missha BB Cream shade - No. 27 Honey Beige!

View my review and BB Cream comparision with No. 23, No. 27 and No. 31!

Ok, so by now you should all know how much I love my Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream.

Missha is the only brand making a wider variety of shades in BB Cream (for darker skin!) and they've just introduced a new shade, #27 Honey Beige. I'm thinking this may have to be a purchase for me, since #23 is still a little light for me even in Winter months. Lucky for me (and my wallet) they are having a 4 day promo, from today July 20 - July 24 and the BB Cream is only $8.99 + $8.99 shipping & handling ($17.98, which works out way cheaper than any price I've seen for Perfect Cover BB Cream). They also have free shipping for orders over $40, which is pretty great.

Here is the promo email I got:


The offer is limited to one per order.

I'm pretty excited about this (sad, I know) so I had to share :) I'm hoping the other brands (Skin79 etc) will jump on the wagon and release a few darker shades for those of us without milky complexions. I'm interested to see which company will start doing a BB Cream for ladies on the darker end of the colour spectrum, as they have been completely neglected so far. I do give props to Missha for being ahead of the game though.

Do you own any BB Cream? What is your shade, and are you happy to see Missha bringing out darker tones?

NOTE: I am not paid or compensated to share this offer with you. I have not been contacted or asked to post this by PR for the company.

EDIT: Minutes after posting this.... I bought the BB Cream.  Yes, I know.. I have no willpower :) So stay tuned and I will post a review/swatches/FOTD as soon as it comes in the mail!



View my review and BB Cream comparision with No. 23, No. 27 and No. 31!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it does sound like a really good deal. I just got the the Missha email too. Unfortunately shipping to Hawaii is $25.99, even after a $40 purchase x_____x and I just recently put in a order a few days ago, bummer :( Anyway, looking forward to seeing swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I was wondering if they ship to Europe? I really want that bb cream, since there are no other brands with that shade D: And I can't find it on ebay TWT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Is this still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi annie, you'll have to check on the Missha website :) www.misshaus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...