Nov 18, 2012

My Baby Shower! And being almost at the end.

So my Baby Shower actually happened last month, but I kept forgetting to get the pictures (pregnancy brain), so now you get to see them super late. I'm only 8 days away from my due date!! My other two babies were both 3 days overdue, so I'm hoping this little man is too because there is just so much going on in the next week!

I have a family member arriving from Australia on Monday, Thanksgiving is on Thursday, my car tire is currently blown and I am waiting on one to be special ordered from Houston... It's supposed to arrive this week some time, but they don't know exactly when =_=;; So with everything being kind of hectic, I'm hoping that baby will hold off just a little longer.

Here are the pictures from my shower!



It's a BOY!



Me with Noel and her gorgeous baby boy.



Playing a shower game! Who can drink out of the baby bottle the fastest?



Mai getting her drink on lol.



Baby Shower game 2. How many marshmallows can you stuff in your mouth? Lollll we were the last two standing, but then I got a case of the giggles and couldn't keep all those marshmallows in. You think marshmallows are all soft and fluffy, but the hurrrrrrt my cheeeeeeks!!!!!



One of the lovely baby gifts! I got so many adorable outfits for him :) My friends are lovely.



Activity walker, yay! One of the many useful gifts I got. My friends are seriously awesome, they got me so many baby necessities, I almost don't even have to buy anything.



And then there's this gift....... My BFF decided to get me a head massager LOL. See the before and after.




It feels soooo weird, but good at the same time.



Yoshika (on the left) hosted the shower :) She and a group of my friends organised everything and it was such a great day! It was so nice and relaxing for me.



My lovely group of friends! Thank you guys, I love you all! :)

I had such a fun time, ate lots of yummy food and received so much love and so many wonderful gifts. I feel truly lucky and blessed to have such a great group of people to call my friends!

I'm getting kind of nervous now that I'm getting so close to my due date. Every day I am worried that I'll go into labour while my husband is at work (he is over an an hour away) or before my tire gets fixed o_o;; hopefully baby can hold on until my car is operational. I am planning to have a natural, drug free birth and I'm a little nervous about that too. My other two were without epidurals, my last one completely natural, but that was a long time ago lol. Plus he was born within 15 minutes of being at the hospital, so I didn't really have time to be in pain!! Well, hopefully I can try to relax and get through it. I may be posting a bit sporadically, since I'm not sure when it's going to happen.. but follow me on Twitter and Instagram for daily posts :)


8 comments:

  1. Good time:) I love the head massage before/after photos:) :) :)
    I can't wait to meet your baby #3!! I hope he decide to come out after I come back to the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get back 3 days after my due date, he better not be to much later than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh it looks lovely!! Wish I could have been there :')

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish you had been there too! Miss you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gigi@beautyxchange11/19/2012 3:47 PM

    aww Congrats!! You look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been reading your blog for a little while now, and just had to pop in to say: You look so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...