Nov 24, 2012

Ulzzang Dolly Eyes! Angel Contacts Geo Magic Black Circle Lenses

Something I've been wanting to try for quite a while are black lenses. There's something about the big dolly eye look that is really appealing to me! When the lovely Brenda of Angel Contacts contacted me, I knew I had to give these a try :)


From the Angel Contacts website:
GEO MAGIC BLACK


The Look
Big & beautiful. The GEO Magic Circle Lens series gives your eyes a stunning blacked out look. Mysterious and secretive. They will want to find out more about you.
Lens Information
Diameter : 14mm
Base curve : 8.6mm
Center thickness : 0.04mm
Water content : 38%
Lasts up to 1 year after opening.
These are the perfect lenses for achieving that huge, dolly eye look that's so popular with Ulzzangs.

Geo Magic Black Circle Lens

L: Geo Magic Black, R: No lens
Black Magic Lenses

Geo Magic Black Circle Lens
Geo Magic Black Lenses

These lenses are so ridiculously soft and comfortable. It felt like absolutely nothing on my eye, even though they give a beautiful enlarging effect. I wore them for 8 hours+ and had no drying or discomfort. I am in love with the way it gives a thick black halo around my natural brown when in artificial light, but blends seamlessly in natural light. I had absolutely no problems with insertion and removal, because they're so soft and thin they were extremely easy to use. I would just say be careful because the softer they are, the easier it is to damage them with improper handling. Never handle them with your fingernails! I think these would be great for first time circle lens wearers that are still getting used to wearing cosmetic enlarging lenses.

Yes, I'm wearing a wig in these pictures! I thought the darker hair would look better with the Ulzzang style dolly eyes. I also tried to do more toned down Ulzzang style makeup. What do you think?

Ulzzang Dolly Eye look, Artificial light
Geo Black Magic Ulzzang Dolly Eye Lens


I will definitely be wearing these a lot! I love the look they give and how comfortable they are. The quality is extremely good and the shipping was very fast (Angel Contacts currently only ship to the US and Canada). Brenda is lovely to work with and made everything extremely pleasant and easy. I have another pair of lenses (blue ones!) to try, and I will be posting a video of both very soon :) I also re-ombred my hair, so you'll get to see that too!


Hope you had a great Thanksgiving (in the US) and enjoy your weekend :)

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...