Nov 21, 2012

Glittering Galaxy Nails!

I can't tell you how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this mani! It looks beautiful and it was so easy to do.

First I did two coats of Wet n Wild Black Creme, topped with one coat of butter LONDON Knackered. Then I sponged on Color Club Editorial and First Looks, dotted on Wet n Wild French White Creme with a dotting tool and topped it with a layer of Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope.





I couldn't stop looking at my nails the whole time I was wearing this and kept showing my husband how pretty it was, especially in the light (not like he cares lol). It literally was like a sparkling galaxy of stars on my nails. I will definitely be trying this again maybe for Christmas :)

These are the polishes that I used:

L - R: butter LONDON Knackered, Color Club First Looks, Color Club Editorial, Wet n Wild Black Creme, Wet n Wild French White Creme, Wet n Wild Kaleidoscope.


Have you tried Galaxy Nails yet? I'd love to see your manis, if you try it please link me in the comments!


4 comments:

  1. This looks sooooo heavenly. Perfect galaxy nails, mama! How long did it take you to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally about 20 minutes for both hands, including dry time in between coats! So quick and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you really did work for this look. I was thinking it would be just 1 nail polish & some nail art until I checked it out lol. Either way I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It wasn't really that hard, sponging is super easy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...