Nov 14, 2012

Sinful Colors Cinderella and Fergie by Wet n Wild Flossy Flossy

I am so late in posting this manicure, but better late than never.

Today is World Diabetes Day and there are a few bloggers posting blue manicures to raise awareness!

I decided to use the beautiful Sinful Colors Cinderella with an accent nail topped with Fergie by WnW Flossy Flossy. Both of these polishes are beautiful, but both have application issues :(




Cinderella is a gorgeous sky blue with a pink shimmer running through it. Unfortunately it applies streaky and uneven and usually takes 3-4 coats to get it opaque and even then it looks slightly yellow at the tips because it's sheer. Flossy Flossy is such a pretty glitter, but the glitter is sparse and pools at the tips so you have to place it... and then you have to be really careful placing it because it gets air bubbles if you mess with it too much! Overall, these two polishes are a bit of a PITA to apply, but they look pretty.

Have you tried any of the other Fergie polishes? I like the look of them, but if they all have similar application issues I might have to skip them :(


2 comments:

  1. Your combo turned out lovely despite application issues! I have both those colors, so I'm thinking of giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your combo turned out lovely despite application issues! I have both those colors, so I'm thinking of giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...