Dec 17, 2011

Photo Diary I: My birthday and some new purchases!

 
So 8 days ago it was my 26th birthday! Gosh, time flies... I can't believe I'm already in the downward slide towards 30.... Ok, so 30 is nowhere near old, but sometimes I wish I'd just stay 21 forever.

I celebrated on the Saturday and decided to play into the Asian stereotype and do Karaoke! I looooove karaoke, I could go with one other person, stone cold sober and sing for hours. We went to Plush Karaoke Lounge in Irvine, which doesn't have an ultra huge selection and is a little pricey but the rooms are very nice and it's close. We were there for 3 hours and honestly, it wasn't enough time. I could've sang for 5 hours straight. I should probably mention that it was my husband’s birthday as well… yes, we have the same birthday albeit he is 5 years older. He never wants to do it big and celebrate much though, so I have to just make about MEEEEEE! Yes, that is my excuse :p


Here is the past week's photo diary, including some bday pics and some new purchases!


 
2011-12-09 11.29.57

This was my birthday mani using Red Carpet Manicure Glitz & Glamorous as a base, Milani Gems on the accent finger and a couple of nail gems. Super simple because I didn’t have much time, but I love the fact that since it’s gel, it lasted for a week (and would have lasted longer if I didn’t have a bad habit of peeling it off).



IMAG0313 (1)

Super messy pic, drinking peach beer @ Plush. I’m not a beer drinker AT ALL, but this peach beer was so yummy I could almost pretend it wasn’t beer. I had a completely different outfit planned, hence the red mani… but then I realised I’d probably be cold and pulled out the trusty jeans.



IMAG0312 (1)

Chuck, Chris, Kim & me….. All my husband’s friends. For some reason I didn’t get any pics with my friends? These are cool people though :) Kim and I sang the night away, BEST rendition of Alicia Keys – Unthinkable. We could totally be in a singing troupe (ok I’m exaggerating).



DSC_0158 (Small)

My birthday present from my lovely husband <3 …. yes, I told him what to get me. Isn’t it cute though????
 
And what did I buy him for his birthday present? He asked me for a groin protector. Yes, you read that right. A groin protector. Before you go getting any weird ideas, he practices martial arts (Jeet Kun Do and Wing Chun) and he needs it for sparring. You don’t want to see a picture of that right…? I thought not.
 


Annnnd noooowww….. Stuff I bought:


New Circle Lenses!!!






Puffy 3 Tone Violet

These are G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Violet, I love love love this series, they are sooo gorgeous looking and comfortable!! I want them in EVERY colour. I'm also wearing the false lashes I got from BornPretty.com. They are handmade and super comfy and pretty :)



BerryHolicAqua
Berry Holic Aqua

These are the Geo Berry Holic Aqua Blue lenses. They look closer to the first pic in natural light. I loooooove my falsies!!!! They just give an extra lush look to your eyelashes.

Got both of these lenses @ Kiwiberry1 Collection & I will be doing a proper review on both of these lenses soon.



Lace Hair Bow 

This is a suuuuper cute lace hairbow I got from Forever 21. They have so many lovely accessories, I swear I never buy anything else when I’m in there! I’m wearing the Geo Berry Holic lenses here too :) I just bought a whoooole bunch of accessories from Forever21.com because they had a sale and free shipping. I got lots of pretty stuff, including cute earmuffs and a leopard print umbrella with ruffles. You'd best believe I'll be photoblogging (camwhoring) once I get them!


Lastly, some Hello Kitty stuff: a 'spa headband' for when you're doing facials/masks/eyebrow grooming etc, a sleep mask and two phone charms. One of them is Takoyaki Hello Kitty!!!!!!! She has a takoyaki head with a toothpick sticking out and she's holding a takoyaki pan <3 so so so so cute!



Just realised I make same face in all pictures. Must try harder for variety.

Well that's all for the first edition of my Photo Diary :)
What did you all get up to? Hope you all had a great week!

Ishah xx

7 comments:

  1. happy belated birthdae! i love your colored lenses!~

    -FiSh
    ohFISHiee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautybymissl12/18/2011 3:40 AM

    Wow! The bag you got for B-day looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yeah, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did yu buy that hello kitty headband?

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get the hello kitty headband

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got the headband and sleep mask at Target.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...