Dec 21, 2011

Last minute gifts: my faves at Forever 21.

Hey Beauties! It’s almost Christmas!

I usually get all the big ticket items a month early, but 2 days before Christmas I always end up frantically looking for small last minute gifts. If you're like me and need some inspiration, here's a few things I picked up from Forever 21 for small gifts/stocking stuffers/hostess gifts that are easy and much nicer than boring bath sets.

Forever 21 has so many cute and inexpensive accessories that would be perfect for gifts. I picked up these furry earmuffs for $3 each.

DSC_0227

Aren’t they gorgeous??


This lovely necklace was $3.80

DSC_0233


These super cute earrings were only $1.50 each!

DSC_0231
 

I don't remember exactly how much this necklace was... but it was under $5. It's on their website anyway.

DSC_0245


Bow hair clips, $1.50 wtf.

DSC_0242



You could mix and match with these and come up with an awesome little fashion gift basket.



They also have a lot of really cute beauty products, like these pretty nail polishes (you might have seen them in my header!) and bronzer

DSC_0355

DSC_0385
 

I haven't bought any yet, but their facial masks look really good and like they would smell fabulous. A few of those with some nail polish and a mini manicure set could make a great spa basket for a hostess gift.
 
I love Forever 21, because they have such a huge selection of accessories and cosmetics that are under $5. Getting gifts there is a definite Christmas Moneysaver and we all know we could stand to cut down a little on our holiday spending. And let’s face it… I’m cheap. I have of a lot of people I want to buy gifts for and I’m not rich :’( the less money I spend the better.

Have you done all your Christmas shopping yet? I think I’m done… actually I think I bought too much stuff for myself =_=

Ishah xx

2 comments:

  1. beautybymissl12/22/2011 3:12 AM

    These are nice little gifts! I love the necklace on the 4th picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of my faves :) I bought double so I could keep one for myself! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...