Apr 2, 2012

Manicure Monday: Essie Eternal Optimist & Spoiled by Wet n Wild Shrimp on the Barbie

Hello Beauties!

Today I want to show you two of my favourite polishes, one of which is a gorgeous shade by Wet n Wild. They have recently released the ‘Spoiled’ collection and this is my favourite, Shrimp on the Barbie. Love the polish, hate the name. As an Australian, I find it offensive (lolol). Stupid Crocodile Dundee, we don’t even call prawns ‘shrimp’! Anyway, the polish actually reminds me more of salmon, it’s a gorgeous salmon pink with a gold shimmer. The other polish is Essie Eternal Optimist, a beautiful nude rose pink I’ve had for a while, which is such a perfect Spring colour.




Two coats of Essie Eternal Optimist and one coat of Spoiled by Wet n Wild Shrimp on the Barbie on ring finger.

DSC_0298 (Large)


The colour in the bottle is exactly how it looks on the nail, with that lovely golden shimmer.


DSC_0270 (Large)



Indirect sunlight – this is probably the most colour accurate for both polishes.



It was difficult to capture the gold shimmer with my camera, but it’s so prevalent on the nail, even indoors.. It looks GORGEOUS in sunlight!

I like a few of the other shades in the Spoiled by Wet n Wild collection, but Shrimp on the Barbie is my absolute favourite and in my opinion, a must-have.

Have you picked up any of the Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes?








3 comments:

  1. very pretty! I have the shrimp on the barbie and love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautybymissl4/02/2012 11:46 PM

    Very simple and pretty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like pink usually, but oh god I need this.
    Currently hunting down where I can find it in the UK!

    Devon xx
    www.eightforawish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...