Apr 10, 2012

Photo diary: Easter & Instagram

So recently Instagram released an Android app and I have been aaalllll over it.
Here are some recent pics from over the past week & Easter weekend! :)


Eternal Optimist and Shrimp on the Barbie




Easter polka dot mani




My Easter makeup look


The beautiful Socal spring weather



Puffy 3 tone Violet lens, Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop & Leopard heart ring from Claire's


I have a post on Lollipop as well as two other Lip Butters coming this week! Also a review and photos of my Puffy 3 Tone Violet lens :)

Hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Theѕe are genuinely wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some nice things here. Any wɑy keep
    uup wrintіng.

    my webѕite male extra officіal; ,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...