Aug 31, 2012

Help me choose! Super Cute Galaxy S2 Phone Cases

Who doesn't love a a cute phone case??

Ok, maybe I'm biased.. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would cringe at the sickeningly adorable cases that I am obsessed with.

I recently bought a Galaxy S2 and found all these really cute cases on Ebay! I wanted a silicone case since they seem to protect better than the hard cases. Help me choose one!

Rabbit Ears Case, Black


Rabbit Ears Case, Pink


Hello Kitty Ears Case, Black

Hello Kitty Ears Case, Light Pink

Hello Kitty Ears Case, Rose Pink

Rilakkuma Case #1, 3D Face

Rilakkuma Case #2, 3D Full Body




Rilakkuma Case #3, 3D Ears



Strawberry Case, 3D Crystals

They're all so pretty! I love all of them, I'm so indecisive. That's why I need your help!! Which one is your favourite? Let me know in the comments :)

3 comments:

  1. Rainy Mabbit9/01/2012 3:14 AM

    I like the Hello Kitty Ears Case, Rose Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rilakkuma #2 is totally cute! i love how its the actual shape of rilakkuma and not your typical rectangular shape

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha yes it's almost like a mini teddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...