Aug 11, 2012

My Favourite Summer Shade: Orange!

It's Saturday! It's Summer! So it's time for a new series from the Blogazons called Summer Saturdays.

This week, our topic is 'My Favourite Summer Shade' and mine for this season is orange! I love tangerines, corals, salmons, everything juicy and bright.

These are three of the products I've been using to give my look a subtle pop of Summer colour.

L to R: Nicole by OPI Fresh Squeezed, Maybelline Color Tattoo Fierce & Tangy, Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti.






 

What's your favourite shade for Summer? I'm off to the pool, it's waaay too hot over here! I might look for a new swim suit before I go though... maybe an orange one ;)


6 comments:

  1. Very orangy >w< Great pick for a summer color. I think orange looks best on a tan skin (which I always get myself during summer 8D).
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange for the summer! It's my go to color for my toes! China Glaze, Japanese Koi! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors for you! You wear them well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a great shade for warmer toned skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh, I have been looking for that shade, love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...