Mar 28, 2013

Feelin' Springy FOTD.

I am SO ready for Spring and Summer! Snow is nice and all, but warmer weather is...... wait a minute. I live in Southern Cali, wtf am I talking about? Ok, so it's always pretty warm here, but we did have a few weeks of really cold .. uh.. somewhat cold weather.

Whatever. I'm in the mood for bright colours and light makeup anyway, so here you go.




FOTD:

Face:
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream No. 31
  • Benefit Hervana Blush
Eyes:
  • elf Studio Eyebrow Kit in Medium
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Perversion
  • Silk Lashes from Born Pretty Store
  • stila eyeshadow in Karat
  • Dolly Wink Volume Mascara
  • Geo Angel Blue circle lenses
Lips:
  • Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Coral Crush

Shades of orange are in the air... Bright, vivid colours are so much fun and always make me feel good. If you're ever feeling down, a bright pop of colour will cheer you up! I think the Maybelline Vivids lipsticks are perfect for that.

Spring has officially sprung! It's almost Easter you guise! Somebody send me lots of Cadbury Creme Eggs, I can't find them anywhere here.. those little things are addictive, they're like crack but harder to find O_O

1 comment:

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...