Apr 8, 2013

Check out their nail art: Winners! RCM Gel System Mani Madness Contest.


The winners of the Mani Madness RCM Pro Gel Kit contest are as follows:

Sam M. - Chosen by me.


I love this idea! Sam did Basketball Net French Tips W/ Basketball Halfmoons & 3D Fimo Clay Basketballs on Index & Pinky. The little 3D basketballs are my favourite, they are super cute.

 Lisa F. - chosen by Mai.


Lisa did a cool manicure with logos of all the teams in the final four. Michigan has glequins because she was rooting for them! Mai liked her use of freehand painting and the gorgeous holos and glequins that really made it stand out.

Sammy T. - chosen by my husband, Mr. IXB (lolol like that hun?).


Sammy did a simple but flawless March Madness mani. Mr IXB loved the clean lines and the little Jordanesque jumpman on the pinky.

Congrats to the 3 of you, please check your emails!

Thank you to everyone who entered the contest, I have a couple more giveaways coming up soon and my big blogiversary giveaway coming in June, so stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! Thanks so much. Wow I love Sammy's with the bracket on the pointer figure and Sam's awesome 3-D basketball's!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...