Sep 5, 2013

My Favourite Purple Products + Purple FOTD.

I Bought This

My favourite colour has changed a few times over the years. First I was all PINK FO LYFE, then I had a brief love affair with turquoise (which I still revisit from time to time), nowadays though it's ALL about the purple. Lilac, lavender, mauve, phlox (yep, that's a shade of purple!) you name it, I am obsessed with it.

Three of my go-to purple products have to be the following little gems - they're perfectly pigmented and were all under $10!




1. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Darling
2. Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE eye pencil in #04 Purple
3. Confetti nail polish in Belle of the Ball
 I am SUPER in love with my Revlon Balm Stain. It's the perfect glossy purple and feels smooth and lightweight just like a lip balm. I notice that it stains to more of a magenta colour the longer you wear it. The Milani pencil is actually discontinued, but I love it so much that I use it every time I want a pop of purple liner. The nail polish I bought for a couple of dollars from CVS, win!

I actually asked my husband what I should do with my nails and he said "A purple fading into pink". So that's what I ended up doing.




For the nails, I did a sponged gradient using Belle of the Ball and a random unnamed pink Color Club polish. The ring is by my friend Amber from Angel's Boutique! I love it, it's super kawaii  >w<!!

I wore this makeup look to my niece's birthday party, something fun and different. I find that I've been incorporating purple into my makeup a lot more recently and I love it! It's also a perfect Fall colour :) Some of you may have seen if you follow me on Instagram and Twitter.. I love purple so much, I dyed my hair purple! I'll be posting about that very soon, as well as how to bleach dark brown hair without too much damage.

Hope you're all having a great week! It's been super hot here, when does the Fall weather kick in?? I'm ready!!

7 comments:

  1. beautybymissl9/05/2013 11:54 AM

    Love the purple look :) It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty pops of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling looks GORGEOUS on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I'm loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo in love with it! I saw swatches where it looked paler and some where it looked pinker, but this is as true to colour as I could get it. I layer it on so it's brighter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous in purple!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...