Sep 11, 2013

Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stains on Warm Toned Skin

I Bought This

Lip Balm Stain Review and Swatches


What's better than high-end quality for a ridiculously low price? Not much I'd say, and these Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stains certainly deliver on both. We used to either have to compromise on quality, or pay out of the nose for good products, but no longer! There are a bunch of super affordable brands now that make really good products and Jordana looks to be one of them. I love these balm stains even more than the Revlon ones that they are supposed to be similar to, at a third of the price!

From the Jordana website:

• Moisturizing Balm Infused with a Light-Weight Stain
• Applies with a Glossy Finish then Transforms into the Perfect Flush of     Color
• Long-Lasting
• Retractable, No Sharpening Required
• Paraben-Free
• Made in USA
NET WT 0.095 OZ / 2.7g

Available in 8 Shades
Price: $2.99

I have swatches of 3 of the shades, 06 Cranberry Crush, 07 Rock n Rouge and 03 Tropical Frenzy. You can see what these gorgeous shades look like on my warm toned tan skin :)
Jordana Balm Stain Review
L - R: Cranberry Crush, Rock n Rouge, Tropical Frenzy
Jordana Swatches
L - R: Cranberry Crush, Rock n Rouge, Tropical Frenzy
Cranberry Crush Balm Stain Lip Swatch
Jordana Cranberry Crush
Cranberry Crush on Tan Skin
Jordana Cranberry Crush
Jordana Rock n Rouge
Jordana Rock n Rouge
Rock n Rouge on Tan Skin
Jordana Rock n Rouge
Jordana Tropical Frenzy
Jordana Tropical Frenzy
Jordana Tropical Frenzy
Jordana Tropical Frenzy

I have been using these three almost every day, so it's safe to say that I pretty much adore them. I may just have to go back and get the rest of the shades! Considering they're only $2.99 at Walgreens, it's hardly breaking the bank. They last on me around 5 hours without fading, through drinking. They do fade a little through eating, but the nice thing is that they fade evenly and don't leave you with that 90s lipliner look. One thing I love is that they are so pigmented, but still so smooth and buttery. They really feel like a super moisturising light lipstick, not too heavy or cakey, and they don't flake. My Revlon balm stain tends to start flaking after a couple of hours, so I find myself reaching for the Jordana balm stains a lot more.

Have you tried out any of the new Jordana products? I have my eye on those pretty eyeliners as well!

5 comments:

  1. <3 Rock N Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishah, these look fabulous on you. But, girl....that hair of yours is AMAZING! Stunningly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I'll be posting about what I used for my hair soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...