Aug 19, 2011

G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone/Shinny Grey Circle Lens Review

Hey Beauties!

I recently bought two new sets of circle lenses from Kiwiberry1’s Collection. They were having a 40% off sale, so I decided to go for more vibrant colours than my first circle lenses purchase. If they didn’t look great, at least I wouldn’t have bought them at full price!

This is one of the pairs, G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Grey, also known as Shinny Grey.

Colour: Grey
Dia: 14.5 mm
Base: 8.6
Water: 38%

Disposable: 1 year
PLANO


Sorry about the weird disparity of skintone here… The first pic was taken when I was less tan.



I absolutely LOVE these lenses, they are super pretty and vibrant without looking too fake. The pattern is gorgeous, I love how it fades into my natural brown. The size is 14.5mm which is bigger than my Honey Wing lenses, but not super huge. I think they give a nice, natural looking enlargement and are comfortable enough to wear all day. I only needed to put eye drops in twice throughout the whole day and I usually have quite sensitive eyes.







Overall:
Pros:
  • Comfortable, easy to wear for long periods
  • Beautiful pattern
  • Quite vibrant and opaque
  • Natural looking enlargement
Cons:
I can’t think of any!! I love these lenses :) The only reason I can think of that you may not like them is if you are looking for super huge, super fake looking dolly eye lenses. These are more natural looking.

I think I paid around $12 each (with 40% off) for the lenses + $7 s&h. The s&h is a $7 flat rate up to $149.99 and orders over $150 ship free. You also get a free lense case with every pair of lenses. Normally the Puffy 3 Tone lenses are $20 which is still quite cheap compared to other suppliers. They don’t seem to have the Grey in stock at the moment, but hopefully they will restock soon! I also want to try the Aqua and Green.

Kiwiberry1’s Collection ships from the US, and also ships internationally (US$10 flat rate). Shipping was fast, it was less than a week from ordering that I received the lenses. I would definitely order from them again.

What do you think of grey lenses?

Ishah xx

18 comments:

  1. They look so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so goog on you! very beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makemommychic8/19/2011 7:44 PM

    OMG- they look stunning. I cannot believe such a subtle change could make such a big impact. Unfortunately I have teeny tiny asian eyes so i don't know how they would look, however, given the price it might be worth it to try a pair. Hmmm.... something to think about. Thanks so much for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NekoAesthetic8/21/2011 1:11 AM

    Really gorgeous! And your skin is looking so flawless too. They make you look really different! So pretty Ishah~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) I love the colour!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think you should! Haha they are made for asians in the first place and your eyes really aren't that small :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yowza! I love how these look on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! I must have them!
    BTW- your skin looks great. Are you using the new BB Cream color in #27?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noelle, I am still using #31 because #27 is a shade too light for me at the moment. I will be using it in winter when my tan fades a bit! BTW I must admit I photoshopped a big pimple on my forehead out because I didn't think anyone would want to see it... so my skin is not that flawless haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also, I'll clarify - BB cream wont cover bumps, but it does a great job for redness, acne scars and discolourations. I don't think the makeup is invented that will completely disguise a pimple :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Also, I'll clarify - BB cream wont cover bumps, but it does a great job for redness, acne scars and discolourations. I don't think the makeup is invented that will completely disguise a pimple :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. KanaKanaChan W4/07/2012 3:49 PM

    Are circle lenses safe? I want to go to a con in cosplay, and I was thinking about wearing them..Someday...Please help!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are definitely safe as long as you take the proper care and buy from a reputable seller. You have to make sure you follow all directions carefully, if you like I can email you further on the subject. Let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. KanaKanaChan W4/10/2012 4:07 PM

    Thank you so much! You can email if you want. I wanted to know if shoppingholics.com is a reputable site. I've heard some really good reviews! Thanks again <(^.^)>

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ekaterina Eliseeva11/28/2012 11:29 PM

    u looks amazing!!!great linses i have those<333

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waaa, so pretty! Your lipstick goes well with them! :o)


    Do you have an idea on how they would look on blue/light eyes? I think they look great on you, but I am concerned about the yellow part on my blue eyes!!


    Thanks for the review!


    xx,


    Puk


    www.pukdam.dk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...