May 10, 2012

Puffy 3 Tone/ Shinny Violet Circle Lenses Review

My favourite, favourite lens!

I am so in love with this lens series, the G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone/Shinny series. All of the colours look gorgeous and I'm probably going to get them all. I know EOS also makes a Puffy 3 Tone, but I'm not sure what the difference is. I've only ever bought the G&G/Dueba lenses and they've been great.

This is the G&G/Dueba Puffy 3 Tone Violet, also known as Shinny Violet which I bought from Kiwiberry1 Collection. I have also reviewed the Puffy 3 Tone/Shinny Grey, which you can check out here.

They sell out of the different colours sometimes, but they restock quite often.

Colour: Violet
Dia: 14.5 mm
Base: 8.6
Water: 38%

Disposable: 1 year
PLANO


L: Puffy 3 Tone Violet, R: No Lens
Puffy 3 Tone Violet

Puffy 3 Tone Violet, Natural daylight
Shinny Violet

Puffy 3 Tone Violet, Artificial light with flash
DSC_0418


I love the pattern, it graduates from violet to a pretty gold colour that blends well with my natural brown eyes. The enlargement is quite natural looking but really makes your eyes stand out more.


White light with flash 
DSC_0458

Natural daylight with flash
Puffy3ToneViolet1

Yellow light with flash
Puffy 3 Tone Shinny Violet

These are so comfortable, I can wear them for 8 hours+ without applying eye drops. They aren't quite as flexible and comfortable as the Geo Berryholic lenses, but they are very, very close.

I am absolutely in love with these pretty lenses. They look as natural as violet eyes could ever look and really complement pink and gold shades, both clothing and makeup.

Some camwhore phone pics because you know I can’t resist.

All are in natural daylight, no flash.





I think I'm going to try a gold or pink lens next, Kiwiberry just got some pretty designs in.


2 comments:

  1. I have the EOS puffy 3 tones and the GnG puffy 3 tones, I'm pretty sure the only difference is that the EOS are slightly smaller since the pattern isn't printed all the way to the end.

    You have the most beautiful eye shape omg! I love the color on you btw, it looks really lovely. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you :) and thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...