May 25, 2013

Screaming Summer Nails: Coral Pink, Gold Glitter and Cheetah Print

I Bought This

If these don't scream Summer, then I don't know what does. Actually a whole lot of things scream summer more than these nails, but I think they're pretty summery.

Wet n Wild Tropicalia is a fun, juicy coral which makes me think of fruit and stuff. Summery things. China Glaze Angel Wings is a perfect beachy gold, like shimmery grains of sand. I did 2 coats of each polish and n my accent nail, did a freehand cheetah print with a pink Kiss nail art polish.



The weather has been beautiful here lately, sunny and windy and perfect. I'm kind of apprehensive about how hot it'll be in the full bloom of Summer though. That'll be when I live at the beach. We're planning to go to Vegas at the end of July and I am excited! I've never been there, so for an Aussie girl like myself it's just the stuff of movies to me. Anyone have any recommendations as to what we should do and see while we're there? My husband has been before, but I don't know if I should trust the sightseeing to him lol.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. I STILL haven't been to Vegas but I hear that the buffets are really good haha
    Can't wait to read about your travels, if you post it!
    Angel Wings reminds me of 5 Golden Rings by China Glaze, which is the gold glitter that I have
    This is such a pretty mani, though...Would love to pick up that pink by Wet n Wild!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kind of glitters, China Glaze made a bunch of them last year. I'll definitely be posting about Vegas, especially the buffets! Lol that's mainly why we're going :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to
    make your point. You definitely know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to
    your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to
    read?

    Look into my weblog :: forbrukslånpåTimen.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...