May 3, 2013

My Favourite Orange Lip Looks

Orange lips are SO big right now. I think you can pretty much wear orange lipstick through Spring, Summer and Fall, so it's an extremely versatile lip colour. I've compiled some of my favourite looks that I've done with Orange lipstick, so check them out!

Layering with Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange and Baby Lips in Coral Crush.

Two Toned Lips using Maybelline Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange and Shocking Coral.

Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti, 1 & 2.

Orange can be worn in so many ways, subtly or as a bright pop of colour, I really love it as a change from my usual pinks and peaches. Maybelline Vivids Electric Orange is a beautiful bold statement shade, while Baby Lips Coral Crush is a nice soft wash of sheer colour, so whether you love to stand out or prefer to just dip your toe into orange, there's something for everyone. Orange also suits almost every complexion, so it's definitely one of the season's hot trends that I recommend.

Have you tried orange lipstick yet? What's your favourite?

Check out some other Orange Lip Looks here:

2 comments:

  1. Yarelly Ruby Ramos González5/03/2013 11:20 PM

    the color looks more like spring & i don't know i just like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I would look deranged in orange lips until I bought Electric Orange on a whim (coupon+sale) and I LOVE IT. Ive since bough the LE Vivid Orange Edge (on clearance even) and the orange Revlon balm stain. All fabulous decisions.
    Also, I really like the look of the Honey Revlon stain with Electric Orange layered on top. If I layer, that's my go to.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...