Feb 5, 2013

Polish Days: Get Back to Nature




 February  Polish Days is inspired by nature! This is a quickie post from my phone, I missed out last month's Polish Days so I wanted to participate this month no matter what! Spring means flowers to me, my favorite being the cherry blossom! I still have my gel nail polish on, so I just did a quick cherry blossom design on top using a method I will be posting about in more detail tomorrow (check out my post here!). very very easy DIY nail art! Check out the other lovelies in the Polish Days for this month.



6 comments:

  1. I love cherry blossoms, too! Looking forward to your post about this method :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Mani Monster2/05/2013 8:54 PM

    Ugh this has me drooling. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lovely blossoms <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blossom design :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cherry blossoms are lovely, Ishah! :)


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...