Jul 19, 2013

Wedges Wishlist: Wedges up to 80% off at GoJane.com!

So I was on Facebook and I saw Rie posting about some beautiful teal sandals she got from GoJane. I went immediately to their website to attempt to find them, but unfortunately they must be store-only now :( Rie said they only had size 6 left... What I did find was that GoJane is having a big wedges sale right now, there are shoes up to 80% off!  ^_^ Of course, as I perused the sale I found a bunch of shoes I absolutely LOVE and because I can't buy all of them, I've compiled a list to have on my blog and cuddle at night, wishing I had unlimited funds.



SPIKED HEEL-LESS PLATFORMS

$48.60$15.9567% OFF

SPIKED CONTRAST

WING WEDGE SNEAKERS

$44.80$24.9544% OFF

CAGE WEDGES

$32.20$25.9519% OFF

CANVAS CORK WEDGES

$20.50$13.9532% OFF

SPIKED WEDGE SNEAKERS

$35.90$17.9550% OFF

Gaaah I'm so tempted to just buy all of them! They have lots of wedge sneakers in different styles and crazy colour combos, plus a huge amount of other trends like studded, strappy and heel-less wedges. I'm such a hopeless shoe addict, I buy them and then they mostly sit in my closet while I wear the same nude flats day in and day out =_=;; Oh well, at least I can have these to look at and covet.

You can check out all the other wedges on sale here. Let me know if you get anything from the sale!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer Rhodes7/31/2013 1:50 AM

    This is a fabulous website to buy shoes from. I so far have purchased 3 pairs of shoes from this shoe merchant and have been very pleased with the quality of the shoes that I purchased. They carry many different styles and brands but what I appreciate best of all is that the shoes arrive in a reasonable amount of time and the shipping cost is also reasonable as well as the shoes that I am purchasing. I am getting a quality shoe for a fantastic price and I appreciate that as well as the sales they often have over the holidays. I always search for their sale items because most of their sale items are great shoes at a bargain price.

    Jenny
    http://tinyurl.com/6mteptt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...