Mar 19, 2012

Benefit Hervana Blush - Benefit Cosmetics Week!

Hello Beauties!

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll know that I’m having a Benefit Cosmetics House Party this weekend! In the lead up to the House Party (which I will be documenting for the blog) I’m going to showcase some of the different products we’ll be trying out.

To kick off my Benefit Cosmetics week, I have Benefit Hervana Blush.


DSC_0093 (Large)


From Benefit Cosmetics:
Achieve the ultimate state of bliss with hervana! Swirl & sweep on this good karma face powder for an enlightened  flush. Four complementary shades leave cheeks with an orchid blossom blush and a soft satin finish.
$28

DSC_0098 (Large)


The cute little case opens to reveal a soft white mini blush brush and a small mirror. This is perfect to take on the go, as you have everything you need for touch ups in one. The brush is very nice, it gives an even sweep of colour.


1DSC_0107 (Large)


You can see little sparkles in the blush, but it’s not shimmery on the skin. It’s not very pigmented and builds up slightly, blending out to a sheer wash of colour and giving a soft pink glow to cheeks. It’s very lovely, dewy and springlike. I attempted to swatch each colour individually, but they were just much too sheer.


DSC_0122 (Large)

It definitely gives more of a natural flush, this is swatched three or four times on my arm. I think it’s perfect for people who prefer a light hint of colour, but might not be ideal for those with darker skintones.

Have you tried any of the Benefit blushes?

Keep an eye out for more Benefit Cosmetics this week!








5 comments:

  1. Yes! I reviewed this blush today and I adore it. So glad you do too!
    One of the things that I really like is that swirl of colour in the box, doesn't it just look so pretty? And the packaging. Oh gosh, Benefit are so addictive.
    Devon xx
    www.eightforawish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa Paul3/19/2012 2:15 PM

    It looks great on your complextion. When I tried it on myself in the store it looked so ashy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty shade color<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's funny how shades can look so different on different skintones. They have quite a few blush shades, I want to try CORALista and bella bamba as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...