Mar 26, 2012

Manicure Monday: Sinful Colors Nail Junkie – Mermaid nails!

Beauties. I am absolutely in love with Sinful Colors Nail Junkie.

It’s a blue based multi-coloured glitter, and I have been having fun layering it over a bunch of different colours. To see it layered over a dusty green, check out my St Patrick’s Day nails!

This is such an easy glitter to apply, it goes on smoothly and evenly without dragging or leaving bare spots.

Here it is layered over a bright matte blue from Color Zone. I'm liking the matte look for glitters lately.


DSC_0144 (Large)

DSC_0146 (Large)


The gorgeous colours seem to light up and glow from within.It reminds me of mermaids’ tails and the sunlight reflecting off aquamarine water. The glitter lays flat on the nail and gives a pretty smooth finish, but I’d still wear topcoat to completely smooth it out.


DSC_0133 (Large)


Sinful Colors nail polish retails for around $1.99 and I always see lots of the shades on sale for .99c. EXTREME money saver for a gorgeous glitter. I got this one at Rite Aid.

Have you tried any Sinful Colors nail polish? It’s actually one of my favourite brands!









5 comments:

  1. beautybymissl3/26/2012 7:34 AM

    wow! It looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goooorgeous. How do I know have this Sinful Colors? Ahhhh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty! I love the matte/glitter combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aimee Goddard3/28/2012 12:10 PM

    This looks sooo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...