Mar 21, 2012

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes eye contour kit

Morning Beauties :)

Today I have the Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes eye contouring kit. I don’t really have any step by step kits like this, but I have seen them before. I always wondered if it’ll actually turn out the way the kit shows when I do it… That remains to be seen.

DSC_0181

The Big Beautiful Eyes eye contour kit comes with a concealer, base shadow, contouring shadow, liner shadow, a double sided contour and lining eyeshadow brush and a mini concealer brush.

DSC_0189


L-R: Boi-ing Concealer 02, Base Shadow, Contour Shadow, Liner Shadow

DSC_0202


L: Boi-ing Concealer 02, R: Base Shadow, a sheer, shimmery light nude pink

DSC_0223


L: Contour Shadow, a shimmery taupe, almost rose, R: Liner Shadow, a matte dark brown

DSC_0225


Boi-ing concealer felt quite rich and creamy and blended nicely on my skin. It’s not as full coverage as their other concealer, Erase Paste, but it definitely does a nice job of brightening up my under eye circles. I feel that it’s less likely to settle into lines or dry out as well.

The eyeshadows are all very soft and I had a little bit of fallout, but nothing drastic. They are pretty sheer, but build up to a soft opacity. As they aren’t super pigmented, these shades would be better for those who like soft neutral colours. I would recommend using a good primer under these so they wont budge throughout the day. After I swatched them on my arm, they easily wiped off, so a primer is needed.

This kit would be great for a natural look, for younger girls that are just getting into makeup or even for a bridal look.

It also comes with pretty detailed instructions on how to apply the shadows.

DSC_0222
DSC_0222


Have you tried any eyeshadow kits like these? I’m looking forward to trying it out.
Look out for my FOTD at the end of the week :)








2 comments:

  1. beautybymissl3/21/2012 11:55 AM

    I have never tried kits like these and I would really like to see your FOTD :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benefit's kits are fantastic, I have the Finding Mr Bright and Her Name Was Glowla, and the instructions are pretty easy to follow too.
    I can't wait to see your FOTD hun!
    Devon x
    www.eightforawish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...