Mar 16, 2012

St Patrick’s Day nails & makeup. Green is the word.

Happy Friday Beauties!

It’s St Patrick’s Day tomorrow, so I thought I’d try something green with my nails and makeup. So here is my St Patrick’s Day mani and FOTD.

DSC_0087

DSC_0089

Sorry for my dry hands :(
I used Sinful Colors Open Seas as a base (supposedly it's a dupe for OPI Mermaid Tears), Sinful Colors Nail Junkie on my index finger and attempted a four leaf clover on my ring finger with Diamond Cosmetics Don’t Teal My Heart (which I won from Jeanie at Midnite Manicures!). I think it turned out pretty cute, even if my clover isn’t the best. I also used a new topcoat, which I will be posting about soon :)

FOTD!

DSC_0119


I hardly ever wear green eyeshadow and couldn’t find a mint green, so I used my Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE eye pencil.

Face:
  • Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream #31
  • elf Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Powder
  • elf Studio Concealer Pencil & Brush
Eyes:
  • elf Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Medium
  • Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE Eye Pencil in Green
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Shadow Pencil in Narc
  • Dolly Wink Long Mascara
Lips:
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink Punch

Do you have any plans for St Patrick’s Day? We are heading down to visit family in San Diego :) I might look for a mint shadow to wear and do the same look, but with mint so it matches my nails!




8 comments:

  1. I like your nails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look - your eyes look amazing. I cannot stop looking at the lower lid liner in Milani COLOR BRILLIANCE Eye Pencil in Green. Not sure it would stand out as much on me with my pasty white complexion and dishwater blond hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautybymissl3/17/2012 1:39 AM

    Love your nails and makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely a lovely vibrant colour! I have it in purple as well, that might be better for your skintone.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...