Jun 5, 2011

NYX Cosmetics 50% Off Haul

Hope you're having a great start to the week, Beauties!

My weekend was a pretty quiet one, lots of eating out and good food though! On Friday I actually went over to a friend's place and did her nails and eyebrows as she was going on a date night with hubby for their anniversary :) It was so much fun and (I think) I did a pretty good job! I'm far from a pro, but we don't need to be pros to give our friends a mini makeover, right? ^_^

Ok, so after the whole NYX 12th Anniversary sale debacle (catastrophe/fail/disaster... whatever you want to call it), they released a 50% off and free shipping code to us disgruntled consumers. I know a lot of people decided to boycott NYX, but I do believe that it was just a underestimation on their part of just how busy their servers would be.. They are human and fallible after all. I thought 50% off and free shipping was better than nothing, so I made a purchase.

Here is a video of my haul!



Please excuse my amateurish set up.. It's my first video, so I'm still learning! I will strive to fix light/angle/sound/quality issues ;_;

Products mentioned in the video:

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils in Milk, Strawberry Milk, French Fries
NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Pink and La La
NYX Round Lipstick in Peach Bellini and Tea Rose
NYX Concealer Jar in Orange
NYX Automatic Eyebrow Pencil in Medium Brown
NYX Matte Lip Cream in Addis Ababa

I can't wait to try out these products and do some reviews :)

Please let me know your thoughts on the whole NYX situation and whether you bought anything during the sale.

Ishah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...