Jun 8, 2011

Review: stila Blushing Beauty Set - Warm

Biggest. Moneysaver. Ever.


#omgface *O*


Well, maybe not ever, but it's pretty darn great.

I like to look in CostCo for beauty products, they have some great makeup wipes and sometimes they have really great value sets! I love buying makeup sets, as they tend to give you a bit more bang for your buck.
I got this set at CostCo for $10. Yes, that’s right.. $10!!!!! It has two Long Wear Lip Liners, a Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek cream, two eyeshadows and a small sharpener, just the right size for the lip liners.

DSC_1167

Super glamorous packaging that I hacked open with a knife.

DSC_1170



I was in disbelief, as just the convertible color lip & cheek cream goes for $25 by itself. The two lip liners are limited edition I guess, because I didn’t see those particular shades on the stila website, but the lip liners retail for $18 each. The eyeshadow palette must also be limited edition, since it’s not available anywhere on the site or online that I’ve found. Single pans are $18 though on sale for $9 each right now. I’m guessing stila is releasing some new permanent lines and wants to get rid of some of their older stock. I’m not complaining though, it’s over an $80 value for $10, still great quality and will soon be HTF!


DSC_1173



In the set:

Long Wear Lip Liner
Devoted/Delightful
DSC_1188



Devoted/Delightful
DSC_1180



Convertible Color Dual Lip & Cheek Cream
Camellia
DSC_1190


Natural light
DSC_1195

With flash
DSC_1212


Eyeshadow palette
Bronze/Karat
DSC_1182

Bronze/Karat natural light
DSC_1201

Bronze/Karat with flash
DSC_1204

The quality is great, just what you'd expect from stila. This is SUCH a steal, you need to RUN not walk, to your nearest CostCo and see if they have it in stock. I went there again a couple of days ago and they still had a lot (I'm in north Orange County). It also comes in 'cool', which I was tempted to buy just for the sake of getting a great deal, but cool tones just don't suit me well.

Have you found any great makeup deals at CostCo?

Ishah xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...