Jul 31, 2012

Gettin' Matchy Wit' It: Pink & Grey FOTD

Following up from yesterday's nail post, I decided to a soft grey and pink makeup look to be matchy matchy with my nails.

I didn't want to get too over the top, so I kept it pretty light and simple (just like the nails :p).




Products used-

Face:

Eyes:
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Strawberry Milk all over the lid and on the lower lashline
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Gunmetal blended in the inner and outer corners
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Skimp on the browbone, blending the grey out a little
  • Urban Decay Supercurl mascara
Lips:
My accessories for the day :) Silver and pearls.



I'm really loving pink and grey together, I wouldn't mind trying a brighter pink with it though and maybe making a pink version of a smoky eye.

What's your favourite colour combination?


1 comment:

  1. I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following.
    unwell unquestionably come more formerly again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case
    you shield this increase.

    My blog post: web page ()

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...