Jul 19, 2012

Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012

So this is my first VoxBox from Influenster!



If you don't know what I'm on about, check this out. Most of the items are sample sized, but I was pleasantly surprised to see a full sized nail polish and cuticle cream!


Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bar
First up, I tried the Quaker Banana Nut Bread Soft Baked Bar (now that's a mouthful. Get it? Mouthf.. yeah).





 OMG. OMFG. It was soooo good. It really tasted like banana bread, it was delicious. I saw someone say it tasted too much like a protein bar, but I didn't get that at all. It was really yummy, even without warming it up (which they suggest).

-5g Fiber*
-20% daily value of 5 B Vitamins
-6g of Protein
*Contains 3.5g of total fat per serving

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Bars at most major retailers. Suggested retail price: $3.29 for a box of 5 bars



CLEAR Nourishing Shampoo & Daily Conditioner
I've been wanting to try the Clear brand of hair products for a while, as they claim to nourish the roots and give you stronger hair.


 I quite liked the shampoo, it didn't lather too much and strip my hair, but left it feeling clean.  The condition was pretty rich, but it didn't moisturise quite as much as I was expecting. Maybe I just need to use a bit more, I was a little frugal since they are mini bottles. The scent is really nice, reminiscent of the old Herbal Essences products.

CLEAR SCALP & HAIR BEAUTY THERAPY™ products are available at mass retailers, select drugstores and supermarkets nationwide. Suggested retail price: $4.99 – $5.99


Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Creme
This hand creme is really nice.



It has a light orange scent which isn't overpowering and it moisturises nicely without leaving your hands feeling greasy. It is meant to soften cuticles as well and it did a pretty good job. If you have really dry, hard cuticles though, you will probably need to use a cuticle remover cream beforehand, but this is great for maintenance. 

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally. Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 for full size bottle



Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color in Graphite Gravity
Full size bottle. I quite liked this polish, despite the pattern not coming through as strongly as I'd hoped. Possibly application issues on my part...


 Check out my full review here.

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally. Suggested Retail Price: $9.99



Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen
This sunscreen smells soooo nice! I could just sniff it all day.



It says it's water resistant for 80 minutes and provides 12 hours of moisturisation. I liked the hydration and the fact that it sunk into my skin without leaving any residue. I actually used it on my face and neck and it felt fine, no irritation or sensitivity.

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50.
You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers. Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle.



Always & Tampax Radiant Collection

I like Tampax, I always have. They work... that's all I need to tell you lol.




The VoxBox came with a cute little pink clutch which had samples of their new Radiant collection, pantyliners, a pad and a couple of tampons. I quite like the packaging, but I'm not into applicator tampons.... this must be a US thing, because they aren't that popular in Australia. Anyway, let me stop before TMI happens. I'm using the clutch as a new cosmetics case! My Hello Kitty one broke at the zipper ;_;

You can find Tampax products at most major retailers.

All in all, I was really happy with all the products I tried and I'm looking forward to the next VoxBox I'm selected for. They were all brand new products to me and I enjoyed testing them out.


Disclaimer: I received products from Influenster to test out. All opinions are 100% my own. For more information, please see my Disclosure Policy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...