Jul 19, 2012

Geo Olive Wing Green Circle Lenses Review

Wing Green OL-103

Type: Geo Olive (Wing) Series
Diameter: 14mm
Base curve: 8.6mm
Water content: 38~42%
Disposable: 1 year

I got these from KawaiiLoveBeauty.com, just like the Honey Wing lens I reviewed previously.




These are a more subtle looking lens. The green is a deeper, more natural looking shade than the BerryHolic Turquoise and definitely doesn't stand out quite as much. It's perfect for those looking for a subtle change, or who are easing their way into wearing circle lenses for the first time. The comfort level is pretty good, but I do need to put in eye drops after about 4 hours as they can be a little drying. Enlargement is quite natural at 14mm, and they don't have a thick black limbal ring just a natural graduated one.


 No lenses


Lenses in natural light


Lenses in artificial light


So difficult to capture this colour on camera, but it's definitely more like the natural light picture above (first pic). Indoors you can't see it much, but in sunlight and bright artificial light it's a nice colour and pattern.

Some full face/camho shots-





Yup, I love my Batman tee! Ok, I've only worn it twice in the past 3 weeks, but both times I took pics and post them on my blog.... now I look like I never change my clothes =_=;;


Overall, I really like this lens for when I want something really natural looking that still gives me a subtle change. I don't wear them as much as my other, more vibrant ones, but I keep them on reserve for those occasions where I don't want to look too over the top.



3 comments:

  1. Are these prescription? If not, I don't get it. Is it okay for your eyes to use these? I guess I'm wary of messing with my eyes in general. I really don't like eyelash curlers either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine aren't prescription, but you can get them in prescription if you want to. I use them strictly for cosmetic purposes, because I am a big fan of the Japanese Gyaru style and the Korean Ulzzang style, which emphasises enlarging your pupils for that dolly eye look :) I've never had a problem with using circle lenses, as I keep them sterile and I'm careful to store them and clean them properly. You should always see an optometrist to determine whether you can use contacts, as they aren't suitable for everyone. If you'd like more info, check out this FAQ 
    http://kawaiilovebeauty.com/shop/index.php?main_page=page&id=6&zenid=3a7052c20e7399822cf53520e4b427d9.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Үou actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something that
    Ӏ think I would neѵеr understand. It seeems too complicated and very
    broad for me. I'm looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!


    Feel free to visit my page - myfreecams tokens hack

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...