Jul 13, 2012

Photo Diary: out & about, random FOTDs, recent purchases & stuff.

Just wanted to show you guys some of the stuff I've been up to lately! Some of the pics are from my Instagram, @IshahxBeauty (follow me!).

Went to the Frank and Son Collectible Show (F&S) recently, it's a big warehouse type place with a plethora of collectible and novelty item dealers. They also sell Japanese manga, anime, figurines and posters and LOTS of phone charms/straps/cases etc. It's cool that my husband and I are both into stuff like that, otherwise it'd be a problem lol.

My FOTD, hair and nails. Keepin' it simple.







Hello Kitty lego army at one of the dealer's stalls.



I was craving Malay/Indonesian food, so after F&S we headed to this little place called Sate House for dinner.

YUMMY Chicken Sate with peanut sauce and kecap manis (sweet soy sauce).




Ikan Goreng (fried fish) with a side of mango sambal (chilli sauce). I love whole fish, it's just so much tastier! My grandfather's favourite part is the eyeball lol. Yeah, I'm not that much of a fanatic.





Random FOTD!
Ew, my hair looks orange in this lighting. Well, it fits my neon theme... Neon nails, bright pink lips, neon rainbow bow necklace, neon shirt.....





....which just so happens to be a purchase from F&S! Neon Batman shirt, how cool is that?




Another random FOTD pic.
I love my jacket, got it from Forever 21 for like $25 or something. Insanely cheap.



Random pic from when I did my ombre hair.



Huntington Beach... I love Summer! Expect to see a lot more pics of the beach in upcoming photo diaries. I need a new swim suit though, thinking of a retro style one piece because bikinis never seem to have that much boob support lol.



Chocolate love from my family back home in Australia! Cadbury chocolate Caramello Koalas and Freddo Frogs. Reminds me of good old childhood. And Tim Tams, literally the BEST biscuit/cookie EVER made. EVER. My mama sent me 2 regular, 3 double coat (mmmm), 1 honeycomb and 1 rum & raisin.




Love my Hello Kitty watch! I got it from focalprice.com, they have lots of cheap HK stuff (and yeah that's my Batman shirt again..).




I wanted to get some arm candy to go with it, so I dragged my family to the Temecula Promenade and had a look in the Forever 21 there.

Silvery....



Pink bling!



Silvery bling to the max.



After shopping, we got hungry.. This is Baked Ziti from an italian place in the Promenade food court. It was really yummy, better than I expected from one of those food court places.




Stopped at Sally Beauty Supply to pick up this little baby.... Yes, I am planning to dip dye my ends pink! I'm hoping for a baby pink, not a too shocking bright pink. We shall see.



Then a quick trip to Walmart where I got this Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (post on that coming soon)...



....and this creme facial bleach. No, it's not for my moustache, it's for my eyebrows!! I'm going to try and bleach them to a lighter brown colour so they match my hair better.




Lastly, I'll leave you with this funny pic of my 3 weirdos.... otherwise known as my husband and 2 kids! Yeah, if you can't tell, they are Power Rangers fans :p




5 comments:

  1. Glad to know I'm not the only one lightening my brows with facial bleach cream. Or at least I used to when i would go light brown/blonde in the summer. It worked great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome!! Love that you are not afraid to try what ever you feel like-love it. I cut all my hair off and everyone freaked......then told me it looked better.....lol! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried it, but I've seen others do it and wanted a more permanent solution than eyebrow mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely look awesome with your short cut :) I think if it makes you feel good, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADRIANA Andaluz7/25/2012 10:59 PM

    Can't wait to see how your hair turns out, love pink hair color!  

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...