Sep 4, 2012

Polish Days - Geometry themed nail art

Hurrah for my first Tape Mani!!

I've been wanting to try out a tape mani for a while now, so this Polish Days theme of Geometry gave me a perfect excuse :)

Here's a list of the polishes I used:
Essie Van D'Go
Zoya Chloe
Sinful Colors Open Seas
Spoiled by WnW Designated Driver
Kiss Nail Art Paint Gold Glitter






I had a lot of fun doing this mani and learned what NOT to do when using tape...... Mainly, don't assume after 5 minutes that the polish dry enough to put tape on top of.... it's not =_= You might have noticed I changed my nail shape. I'm REALLY loving the 'stiletto' shape right now, it's super fierce! What's your favourite nail shape?

Check out some of the other Polish Days - Polish Geometry posts!



13 comments:

  1. OriginalWacky9/04/2012 8:02 PM

    This is awesome, and the colors look fantastic. I tend to lean towards squoval or even just squared nails, but your nails look amazing. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was a squoval girl before the whole stiletto trend hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OriginalWacky9/04/2012 8:37 PM

    I don't think I could ever go stiletto, I'd probably poke my eye out, or hurt the critters! But I can sure admire it on others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are pretty sharp, I've scratched myself once already! I told my husband he better stay in line, or fear the claw LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OriginalWacky9/04/2012 8:55 PM

    AHahaha! You'll have to register them as deadly weapons before long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautybymissl9/05/2012 12:46 AM

    Great design and I love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NailNarcotics BC9/05/2012 7:31 AM

    I love this colour combo.  Very good work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADRIANA Andaluz9/07/2012 9:29 PM

    This came out so pretty, and I love your nail shape!

    ReplyDelete
  9. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br

    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...