Sep 10, 2012

Essie Van D'Go w Zoya Chloe

Essie Van D'Go is a beautiful peach shade that I haven't worn enough. I may just be clinging stubbornly onto Summer with this shade, but it's definitely hot enough around here to warrant it! It's a perfect warm peach that suits my skintone, leaning more on the yellow side of peach than pink. I topped 2 coats of Van D'Go with one coat of Zoya Chloe, to give it a shimmery glow.





Essie is a great brand that I don't have enough of. I only own a few shades, but I absolutely love the ones I have. This is a really pretty combo, I love Zoya Chloe over almost everything! I am digging my new nail shape too :D

Hope you all had an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What's Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I
    have discovered It absolutely helpful and it has helped me out
    loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its aided me.

    Good job.

    My site how can i become a millionaire (http://cswww.hlis.hlc.edu.tw/)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...